Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Santa!

I want to change my skin!

Working from home with a toddler is a lesson in balance and time management. The idea of working from home in your pj's must sound like heaven to someone spending hours a day in traffic. But after a few years of working strictly in the home, I soon found myself caught somewhere between working in cyber space and cafe space. These new face to face meetings were stressing me out. I loved getting out of the house but I couldn't quite get it together. I was either over or under dressed and the one constant were my tired eyes sporting the deep line I got the minute I found out I was pregnant!!!

Then during one of these face to face meetings, a friend, over cinnamon apple tea gave me the most amazing gift! Eye cream from the Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Line. Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields, the Dermatologists famous for changing the treatment of Acne with Proactiv Solutions, launched Rodan + Fields Dermatologists a little over a year ago. And these products have changed my skin... so much so I joined the team to share in the success!

The eye cream with it's peptides and reflecting particles firmed the delicate skin around my eyes, filled in that pesky line and brighten up the under eye circles... So when Santa asks what you'd like in your stocking this year have him stop by to see me. We can brighten up the holidays and the eyes!

Remember your sunscreen!

Tami Ross

Executive Consultant
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists
Product Info
Business Info - NEW
Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment